ページ

2010年12月22日水曜日

Something unusual happened yesterday. My awakening wasn't so agreable and I canceled my entry for the monthly competition at the Harel. My decision was right. I was obliged to stay in bed all day long suffering from several diarryea and vomiting. I had no stomachache, no headache, no pain, no feaver at all, therefore I rather enjoyed being lazy with no appetite at all. I just kept sleeping on and on. And this morning I was fine. My awakening was just agreable and I felt like doing housework. I had an appetite. I recognized I completely recovered. Then what was that? Very strange. Did I eat something bad? No, I don't think so. Affected by some bad virus? Well that is my style. One day I suddenly fall down and already recover next day. I am kind of easy woman.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿