ページ

2011年11月9日水曜日

訪問客 our house guests

 A young, bright and cheerful chinese couple visited us last weekend. They came to Japan from 南京 in China a month ago and they will be in Japan for one year in total. They have a 3 years old adorable son who has been left in the hand of his grandma in Nanking. They are now in Togane in Chiba. The wife is an invited instructor to teach at Josai International college in Chiba while her husband is learning the Japanesse distribution system which they think is the best in the world. This young mother, Qunqun, very smart, used to study Japanese in Aoyam 5 years ago. It was only for one year for her to stay in Japan at that time, but she speaks Japanese very fluently. She can respond to us right away and she quickly understands what we want to say. She is amazing. She was once a student of my husband's class in 大連 in China.

 They visited us in a right season. The weather wasn't so favorable, but good enough for them to enjoy the surroundings and scenery in Nikko. My husband took them to appreciate the fall leaves in Kirifuri, while I was on duty for EECC. When I came back home, they were aso back almost the same time. We had a nice talk for a while, then we went to Yashio no Yu, hot spring, to respond to their request. We were in the span for an hour which made us feel so hot. They liked it very much. Then on the way back we dropped at 逍遥園, a beautiful Japanese garden of 輪王寺which has been lit at night from 6 to 8 o'clock for two hours. It was just gorgeous.

 Then finally we sat at dinner table upon our return home. We enjoyed our conversation over the dinner table. The both of them had a very good appetite. The way they enjoyed the dinner immpressed me and I was happy to see them in such a comfortable feeling. We really enjoyed our conversation over the dinner table I quickly prepared. We wanted to have barbecue out in the yard but unfortunately it was drizzling. So we decided to have dinner inside.  We were just relaxed with some alcohol until late.

 They stayed over night with comfortable feeling I hope. The next day my husband guided them around 東照宮to show them our honorable world heritage. I got excused myself because of my own shedule.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿