ページ

2011年3月3日木曜日

Back to normal diary



Glad to be back to my original diary. There have been many things to write for the past two months. Since I missed writing them, I only summerize here to keep them as my memories. First of all a big translation work came to me at the end of the last year. That was really unusual. I worked on it through the new year days and I handed it out on the fifth. Then I started to work for an event for Nikko UNESCO association to be scheduled on February 20. It was me who planned this event to expand the idea of UNESCO from Nikko to the world, that is "Since wars begin in the minds of men, it is in the minds of men that the defense of peace must be constructed". We UNESCO members should try to teach children this idea. I decided to ask four groups of children to perform to realize this idea. They have been active in the local community for a long time and they are proud of their performances. They were ①children's traditional dance and music to support Yayoi festival ②Imaichi children's chorus group ③Nikko children's chorus group④Japanese drums performance by a nursery school kids. Their performances turned out perfect and impressive. The event was very successful. I felt relieved thanks to them, although I had to be patient enough to overpass(clear) all those communications with the secretariat. I learned a lot in the process of planning this event.

1 件のコメント: