ページ

2013年3月14日木曜日

Mi-chann's first memorial day

March 14,2013.
taked a few months before her
departure
  It has past 11 months since our dear cat, Mi-chan went out into the woods for her last journey on April 14,2012. It was at the time when I started writing her biography with a feeling that she can be sent to the heaven anytime in that age, 20 years old in two months. Then this writing  turned out to be my requiem for her. It was a very sad happening. The book was issued in October on my birthday. I distributed some copies of the new book to my friends and relatives, mailed out in and out of Japan. They all extended their sympathy to her.  She was such a great cat.
  Now I received a wonderful letter yesterday from Masao's class mate in his high school. He read my book and he says in his letter that his family also kept a cat named Mi-chan who died several months ago at the age of 20. We noticed that their Mi-chan and our Mi-chan lived in the same ere but in a different way. They were through their respective lives in the different surroundings but both of them were surely loved by their families. Two Mi-chans left  beautiful memory behind for us, that's for sure. What a coincidence! Let's offer a silent prayer for them.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿