ページ

2019年2月25日月曜日

2019年はどういう年にする? How should I go forward this year? 

One definite plan comes up into my mind but still not decisive yet.
Once I sit at my desk, my obscure intention easily fades away to find out it's not easy. It's really time to slim and cut off the things surrounding me. It's time to check and divide what I have into two categories, one for what I should keep and one for what I should give up to keep. This way I can produce some empty space for my life to come. But where to start? Personal belongings such as clothes, accessories, hobby related goods? Those things are rather easy to be divided. More difficult things are papers, documents, old notebooks. What about letters? I hesitate to throw away these things because all those memories could run away from me. Hardware can go away but software I want to keep by me. Then it takes time for me to be slimed. Probably may it be smart to make a list of items and write a will for the sake of my all family members. It's important to do this work in a joyful mood, not in pessimistic mood. Whole thing should have be done in positive mood.  ...What am I writing now?  as of January 20, 2019

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿