ページ

2010年9月2日木曜日

Yesterday was the hottest day with the temperature 32 degrees even inside of my house located in Nikko. My discomfort index reached the highest this summer because of such a high humidity. After I gave a ride to my husband to the station (he went to Tokyo for several duties), I did a grocery shopping, droped in bank, other shops etc. taking quite a time. Then in the afternoon after coming back home, I found myself tired with no energy left. I took rather heavy lunch to cheer me up and decided to have a rest. I know this way is not good for diet but I was obliged to do so. And I have an obsession in my mind, that is to determin my life work . I know what to do but it takes a time for me to step out toward it. Well again, no hurry. I indulged myself in an easy-going way. . However, in the evening when the temperature was falling down, I suddenly went out into the yard to pick up weed and gave water to the flowers and lawn. Good work!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿